Used 2012 Toyota Prius v for Sale
2012 Toyota Prius v Five
$199 Shipping from CarMax Capital Boulevard, NC
Reviews for 2012 Toyota Prius v
Never going back to a gas guzzler
I use my Prius V as my commuter car, but it is also great for hiking outtings and can comfortably fit myself, husband, 2 kids, and an 80 lbs dog.
- Fuel Economy: $30 to fill up my car every 2 weeks. Can you say the same about your car?
- Cargo Space: Surprised that it has more space than my old (terribly unreliable) Ford Escape
- Interior Space:
- Cabin Noise: Particularly during acceleration
Great car at a very good price.
Nice looking car. Helping to clean the environment by using less fossil fuel. Attractive dashboard. Sufficient number of cup holders. Enough room in trunk for 2 sets of golf clubs.
- Fuel Economy:
Surprisingly wonderful good car! Would buy again.
Fun to drive, nice space to carry stuff, good visibility, wonderful mileage around town (40-43 mpg consistently), surprisingly comfortable seats, and surprisingly nice sound system.
- Fuel Economy: I feel like I am no longer dependent on OPEC.
- Cargo Space: Has as much space as my old Subaru Forester SUV.
- Visibility: Can see all around the vehicle and like the rear camera.
- Cabin Noise: A little road noisy.
- Power: 1.8L engine a bit pokey, but the tradeoff is expected.
- Technology and Entertainment: That backup beeping is annoying, but the dealer can adjust it to one beep with a scanner.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.