- I really truly do get at least 50 mpg in combined city/highway driving. In nearly 3500 miles, I have put gas in my Prius only six times.
- I like the idea that I'm "making a statement" by driving a Prius.
- As with it's other models, Toyota continues it's practice of oddball option requirements. Example: I wanted a sunroof but couldn't get one without a nav system. Huh?
- Toyota also has some weird design ideas. My Prius is red with beige/grey interior and black floor mats. Black floor mats in a very light color interior? What were they thinking?
- The visibility out the rear split window is so poor that I consider it dangerous. A back up camera should be standard equipment.
-The center console and shift knob introduced in the 2010 model year is ugly and eats up valuable interior space.
- The support provided by the seats is inadequate. It's fine for daily commuting/around town driving but out of the question for a long trip.
- The car is a technological wonder. The "wow" factor is over the top. However if you are at all into the "driving experience" you should think twice. This is absolutely the most boring car to drive that I've ever owned.
Best Vehicle I have Ever Owned!
2010 Toyota PriusAlan - Del City, OK04/17/2015
One of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Rates right up there with my very first Toyota Prius I had many years ago!
2010 Toyota Priusdrew - Chicago02/09/2010
Great car- does live up to the hype. You should not put too much emphasis on the latest Toyota recall with this car. I have talked to many Hybrid owners (prius, civic, fusion) and all have described this 'delay in response time' with the braking. It sounds like it is common with these cars that utilize regenerative braking. Quite a bit of room and enough pickup. Definitely not a sports car-
Toyota builds nearly every type of car for every kind of driver, and used models are highly sought after, thanks to their reputation. Whether you’re looking for a used sedan, SUV, pickup truck, minivan, sports car, or fuel-efficient hybrid, there’s almost certainly a Toyota out there for you.
With so many options for families on the roads today, CarMax is here to help guide you on your search for your next family car. This article covers a list of some of the best SUVs, cars and minivans for families of all sizes.
Electric vehicles can be a shockingly smart choice for car shoppers! In this article, you'll get a look at eight of the best electric vehicles at CarMax. These ratings are based on electric vehicle sales data from the first nine months of 2017.