Used Toyota RAV4 Prime Plug-In for Sale
Toyota RAV4 Prime Plug-In Reviews
What a Car
I charge it in my garage. Cost for charging station about $600 (need to shop) ebay ect. Car is like a rocket ship 0-60 in approx. 5-seconds. Smooth and quiet we live close to shopping still have a ...
It is a great way to drive both electric (plug-in) without the hassle of finding a place to plug in when on longer trips.
- Fuel Economy: Averaging over 200 miles per gallon!
- Ride and Handling: Love the smooth ride when it is on electric power. Almost as good on hybrid power.
- Interior Space: The large screen has a horrible glare when the sun hits it in the afternoon. I have to hold up my hand to block it out.
- Cargo Space: It has less cargo space due to the space the batteries take up. But I don't really need a lot of space.
Great Ride and milage
I am getting about 400 mpge. The car rides nice, had good pick up and has all the features I could want.
- Fuel Economy: I am getting 400 mpge
- Ride and Handling: nice pick up sooth ride
- Reliability: love Toyota
- Value: cost a lot to buy
Find Used Toyota RAV4 Prime Plug-In For Sale By Trim
Find Used Toyota RAV4 Prime Plug-In For Sale By Year
Find Used Toyota For Sale By Model
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.