Used 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime Plug-In for Sale
Reviews for 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime Plug-In
It is a great way to drive both electric (plug-in) without the hassle of finding a place to plug in when on longer trips.
- Fuel Economy: Averaging over 200 miles per gallon!
- Ride and Handling: Love the smooth ride when it is on electric power. Almost as good on hybrid power.
- Interior Space: The large screen has a horrible glare when the sun hits it in the afternoon. I have to hold up my hand to block it out.
- Cargo Space: It has less cargo space due to the space the batteries take up. But I don't really need a lot of space.
What a Car
I charge it in my garage. Cost for charging station about $600 (need to shop) ebay ect. Car is like a rocket ship 0-60 in approx. 5-seconds. Smooth and quiet we live close to shopping still have a full tank of gas since I purchased it. Free maintenance from Toyota.
- Fuel Economy: I simply do not burn gas unless I go on a long trip range 600 miles on a full tank.
- Ride and Handling: I've put 3000 miles on it and love the ride as it is so smooth.
- Value: I bought it used as it had 2500 miles on it and paid over MSRP by a few thousand dollars. It is worth more than I paid for it.
- Cargo Space: Not great cargo space in the back of the vehicle.
Great Ride and milage
I am getting about 400 mpge. The car rides nice, had good pick up and has all the features I could want.
- Fuel Economy: I am getting 400 mpge
- Ride and Handling: nice pick up sooth ride
- Reliability: love Toyota
- Value: cost a lot to buy