Used 2010 Toyota RAV4 for Sale
2010 Toyota RAV4
Free Shipping from CarMax Frederick, MD
Reviews for 2010 Toyota RAV4
The RAV4 is my first vehicle after more than ten years with a Ford F-150. I wanted to go for more of an SUV but not something that was too much of a tank. This has been a pleasant surprise. My primary concerns are reliability, gas mileage and ability to carry some cargo. The RAV4 was well-rated by Consumer Reports. It handles easily and maneuvers well. This model includes a reverse camera built into the rear view mirror, which makes it easy to keep an eye on the surroundings when backing up. The external spare tire storage maximises the cargo space and the track on top provide additional ways to carry. I've had to become more of an expert packer, but have been able to carry what I need so far.
- Fuel Economy: After many years with an 8-cylinder pickup I'm getting better gas mileage. City driving is averaging at 23 miles per gallon according to the dash computer which automatically keeps track.
- Reliability: I got this used and my mechanic said they had nothing to report when I took it for a checkup. A nephew, who is a mechanic, had high praise for the engine and said they have a great track record.
- Ride and Handling: The turn radius is so much better than my old pickup and the drive has been very smooth. I haven't yet had to do any serious emergency maneuvers, but the handling so far gives me confidence that it will be responsive.
- Cargo Space: After years with a toss-anything-in-the-back-and-go vehicle I feel a little restricted, but the RAV4 does a good job of using all the space you have.
I really like this car!
Car max found this car for me....old (but its the style I wanted and the years I specified) and it is super low mileage runs good. and car max replaced the tires with a good set of Goodyears!!!! 5 of them! I am impressed.
- Interior Space:
- Cost to Maintain:
A great investment
The only thing that is wrong with this car so far for me is the size of the gas tank. It rides great, the power is there, and there is more than enough room for all my gear and my friends and family. It also looks really nice and the body style is a good mix of rugged and sleek.
- Interior Space: I could probably live in the back seat! Has plenty of room!
- Power: This thing can get up and go. You will look down and realize youre going 80
- Fuel Economy: The economy is fine, but the gas tank is only 12 gallons.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.