Used 2011 Toyota RAV4 for Sale
About the 2011 Toyota RAV4
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Toyota RAV4. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Toyota RAV4
An All Around Great Car! Toyota RAV4
This car is a great value in a reliable and sporty small SUV. In the short period we have owned the car, we have driven it from VA to Southern FL with 3 kids in the back and survived the way! For a small SUV, it makes great use of space and has many handy storage features. It is also stylish, fun, and pretty good on fuel economy.
- Cost to Maintain: It is a sturdy and affordable car that is easy to maintain
- Interior Space: For a small SUV it has great interior space and storage options
- Ride and Handling: It is a fun, sporty drive
The car runs great. I never had any issues so far. Hats off to Carmax. Sales consultants are very warm and welcoming. You feel at home when you are at Carmax. My Sales consultant Marc Pingo was just awesome. I had to return my first vehicle for my personal convenience alone and not because of any flaw with Carmax. The transition process was smooth. Absolute peace of mind you get when you deal at Carmax.
- Safety: I feel saf when driving the car. It feels robust.
- Fuel Economy: Too good for a SUV.
- Cost to Maintain: Almost none other than oil changes.
- Value: I found the price on the higher side.
- Interior Space: I would want more space interior. But I take this one with a smile still.
A blessing at this time...
My other Toyota (Camry wagon--with 200,000 when i traded it) was excellent -- and so far, this Rav 4 is carrying on that tradition! Am still getting used to its size -- bigger than my Subaru Forester. The paint on it is disappointing -- because in rain, the black rubber on the mirrors (and other places on the car) leaves gray streaks down the door, and other places on the car. The paint (OR rubber insulation) for that year must have needed some 'tweaking'… My son thinks this is a much better car for me -- safer!! We both are pleased!!!
- Power: when grandchildren come… there's room for them and ALL their 'stuff'; the same with CARGO!!!!
- Ride and Handling: easy to steer. good turning radius, smoooooth ride!! very quiet on the road!! mpg better than my '01 Forester;
- Dashboard: having to get used to some things i did have the Forester -- i.e. COMPASS!!! didn't realize how MUCH i used it!! i miss it!!!!
- Visibility: AM SOOOOOO sorry that the back windows are tinted -- it's hard to see clearly in rain and at night!!! not a good idea….
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.