Used 2011 Toyota Tacoma for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Toyota Tacoma
Tacoma crew cab 4 wheel drive
Like the drive almost car like. Just a little boaty. Has good power and I can do most thing I want with this truck.
- Ride and Handling: Almost car like drive compared to my old truck
- Visibility: I like the higher ride than my other vehicles
- Seat Comfort: Like riding in my prius
- Cargo Space: I have the short bed and would prefer the long bed
- Technology and Entertainment: Doesn't have the bells and whistles my Prius does
Just what I needed
No issues so far. It's the basic, basic model so it eliminates the potential for little stuff going wrong.
- Cargo Space:
- Fuel Economy:
- Seat Comfort: But I don't drive far
(Enter catchy title here)
I don't need to recommend this vehicle; it speaks for itself. However; do not by a car from Kearney Mesa Carmax unless you are, or know some one who is, mechanically inclined. I had one problem with the sales persons lack of knowledge which left me with a spare tire four years older than the truck. Regardless, I bought the truck and am very happy with it; just not that happy with the overall service I received because of their lack of knowledge.
- Braking: My reasons for liking this truck is "because it's a Toyota Tacoma." (I really do like EVERYTHING about this truck except the three specific things I put in the Con list.) Apparently that's not good enough so I picked three random (irrelevant) attributes I liked.
- Braking: And I cannot add the random attribute unless I write a random comment.
- Braking: Because I keep getting this error message: "Please specify three pros about this vehicle" So don't pay too much attention to this section; just know the Tacoma is a good truck.
- Power: It's not able to tow/haul the weight I need... but then, I bought the truck for my wife and the 6,400 pound towing capability is more than enough for her.
- Fuel Economy: I have the 6-cylinder/manual transmission combo and surprisingly I only get 16/17mpg - the same as I get in my 8 cylinder Suburban. Of course, I tend to drive my wife's truck like I stole it and I'm sure that doesn't help any. =o)
- Technology and Entertainment: Don't hate the Souther California winters but it got down to the 30's and 40's leading up to Christmas 2014. The radio buttons wouldn't work until the truck warmed up. Would not turn on/off and if on from the night before, I couldn't change stations. (Problem was solved on day two.)
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.