Used 2011 Volkswagen for Sale
2011 Volkswagen Tiguan SE
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Sacramento/Roseville, CA
2011 Volkswagen Jetta SE
$1899 Shipping from CarMax Oxnard, CA
Reviews for 2011 Volkswagen
Love my 2011 Jetta SE
This car is the perfect blend of performance and fuel economy. I'm having a blast driving this car. With three different drive types of standard drive mode, sports mode, and manual shift, the car can meet whatever driving attitude you may have that day. I'm a big guy (6'1" and 300+) and I'm very comfortable in the car. This car has become my favorite car owned replacing my previous 6cyl Honda Accord. Love this car and my next car will be a VW.
- Fuel Economy: Great blend between performance and fuel economy.
- Ride and Handling: I have the optional 17" wheels with low profile tires. The handling is awesome.
- Styling: Love the black with the black and tan interior. Love the MK6 body style.
- Braking: Wish the car had 4 wheel disc brakes. Had to get used to a softer braking.
I love this car!
This car is great for someone like me who loves a small 4-door hatch but also likes having fun. This car really gets up and goes when you step on the gas and it's so much fun to jump on the highway and go for a ride. Although it's not the best on gas it's not bad. I get a lot of miles out of my tank and it's usually a good time. Even though the car is small you can actually fit quite a lot of stuff in the back end with the seats down. I moved clear across the country and fit the majority of my small stuff in this car. It has been an awesome journey since I've had this awesome car. Even though it did have one trip to the mechanic and cost quite a bit for the repair, it runs like new even after almost 80,000 miles.
- Ride and Handling: It handles great and even does pretty sweet burn outs for a front wheel drive car.
- Power: I love the way this car picks up when you step on the gas!
- Cost to Maintain: It's expensive to keep up with this car or really and VW but they're worth the money.
- Fuel Economy: I wish this car did a little better on gas. I guess I just have to get used to spending a little more and getting a little less out of each tank.
Great, reliable euro car.
The 2.5L engine has a nice, snappy feel to it. Plenty of power. Rear seat has TONS of room for a sedan that's on the smaller side. Gas mileage is fantastic, regularly hit around 30 even when driving on my short commute to work on a regular basis. 33-35 on the open highway between 70-75MPH. Only detractor is the cabin is a bit noisy at higher speeds, even with quieter tires. Even with an automatic transmission, in sport mode this thing is a blast to drive. Lots of customization options available for you aftermarket fans. No major issues, I've put about 30k miles on it since purchasing it and haven't had to do a thing other than regular service visits.
- Ride and Handling: Drives like a sportier car than it appears.
- Braking: Brakes are super responsive.
- Power: Throw it into sport mode & you can surprise most folks around you with how quick it gets going.
- Cabin Noise: A good bit of noise at highway speeds.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.