Used 2012 Volkswagen Eos for Sale
Reviews for 2012 Volkswagen Eos
Excellent car and fun to drive, top up or down!
Good gas mileage, nice ride, easy maintenance, good drivetrain warranty, faster than expected, the only convertible hardtop with a sunroof!
- Power: It drives like a normal car,then put it into sport mode and hangon!
- Cabin Noise: with the top up its just like any other car, quiet, when the top down the wind deflectors are great st keeping the noise down if your talking on Bluetooth on the hwy.
- Ride and Handling: it's a great ride, not quite sporty, it actually handles like a bigger car than it is because of weight but I like this.
- Interior Space: trunk space is minimal, but if your looking at this car your not worried about that.
It’s a little on the small size from what I am use to but it’s fun and runs like a champ
- Ride and Handling:
- Weather Versatility: Hard top convertible
- Cargo Space: I should not expect much with a convertible
I like the sportyness of this car. Truck is small
Looking for something sporty yet affordable this is it.
- Fuel Economy: low cost
- Cost to Maintain: high cost
- Cargo Space: limited space
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.