Used 2011 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale
About the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Volkswagen Jetta. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Volkswagen Jetta
Better fuel economy/style than your car.
Highly recommend for a commuter/ road trip vehicle, 600 miles for $30 is hard to beat!
- Ride and Handling: The Germans have figured out how to make their cars handle well.
- Power: Plenty of torque coming out of this diesel.
- Fuel Economy: I was able to squeeze 50+ mpg out of it @60mph. 35 fully loaded with 2 bikes on top and a luggage rack
- Cost to Maintain: Like other German cars, maintenance is high.
- Cargo Space: I switched from a 4Runner, so I'm used to having more room
- Weather Versatility: Not so good in snow deeper than 2"
Volkswagen Jetta TDI for the win
This car has outstanding fuel economy! For a compact car it also has a lot of room! I also love the fact that it is a turbo diesel and has a manual transmission option!
- Fuel Economy: There have been times when I've driven the car that I averaged 53 miles per gallon on the highway! I seriously was impressed!
- Interior Space: This car was a replacement for A midsize car that I had purchased less than three months prior to this one. It is hilariously funny that this car has more interior space than the previous vehicle.
- Cost to Maintain: I wish I would've known how much the maintenance cycle ended up costing on this vehicle. Every so often there is just a maintenance item that would cost $500. Though I will definitely buy this car again, I wish I would have been more proactive with my research on knowing maintenance costs
- Technology and Entertainment: I feel the tech features into the vehicle lag behind other vehicles in this class.
My Jetta TDI is everything I hoped for. It has a solid feel, a very nice interior, great features and I love the MPG.
- Fuel Economy: It's hard to beat 45 plus on the highway
- Interior Space: Lot's of room
- Dashboard: Readable and convenient
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.