Used 2011 Volvo for Sale
2011 Volvo S80 3.2
$199 Shipping from CarMax Westborough, MA
Reviews for 2011 Volvo
Value & comfort
Have owned 4 Mercedes and 4 Volvo's the last 30 years. like the XC90, but don't need the size and poor mileage. wanted SUV back end for golf clubs, gardening supplies, large dog, but happy with sedan drive and comfort. I got the 2WD and it did great during near record PA winter. I don't drive hard and am beating 17 MPG city rating with 20.8 on 4 winter fill ups and got 28 MPG on Feb 1200 mile trip. Style, safety reputation and dependability are pluses to this very nice drive and affordable wet of wheels!
- Reliability: SUV utility, good milage, handling, performance, safety
- Fuel Economy: exceeds mpg rating
- Value: it meets all my needs / wants at great price. plan to own for 10 years
- Visibility: great in front, but back window is always dirty
Excellent vehicle, no surprises.
Tremendous automation and safety for a 2011. Auto-braking is great. Solid ride. Adaptive cruise allows for feet free driving in rush hour traffic. DVD in dash and 2 in front seat headrests for the 2nd row with wireless headphones. Free traffic on Nav system.
- Safety: Adaptive Cruise. Prevents accidents.
- Braking: Automatic. Great warning system of lasers and radar
- Technology and Entertainment: Fully loaded. Amazing for a 2011
I love this car. I love who I am when I drive this
The comfort of the interior, the quality of the sound system, the smoothness and quietness of the ride even with the top down.
- Safety: It's a volvo!
- Ride and Handling: Lovely to drive
- Seat Comfort: Awesomely comfortable leather seats.
- Visibility: Not great when it is raining or dark. Much better with top down
- Cargo Space: Have to lower top to get anything onto back seat. Not a huge hassle. Surprising amount of room in trunk even with top down.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.