Used Volvo C70 for Sale
2013 Volvo C70 T5
$349 Shipping from CarMax Naperville, IL
2013 Volvo C70 T5
$1099 Shipping from CarMax Southwest Freeway, TX
About the Volvo C70
If you are in the market for a capable, stylish, and well-equipped luxury convertible then the Volvo C70 may be the ideal vehicle for you. While the Volvo C70 was discontinued following the release of the 2013 model, used Volvo C70 models are still popular vehicles on the used car market. On the 2013 Volvo C70, for example, you will be able to choose between a 227 hp 2.5L turbocharged five-cylinder engine or a 250 hp 2.5L turbocharged five-cylinder engine as well as look forward to standard features such as rear park assist, push-button start, a digital compass, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more. Thanks to premium features such as these as well as the Volvo C70 impressive performance and sleek styling, the Volvo C70 is an excellent choice for anyone looking to purchase a used luxury convertible.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Does Volvo still make the C70?
A: No, the Volvo C70 is no longer in production. The Volvo C70 was discontinued following the release of the 2013 model.
Q: Is a Volvo C70 front-wheel drive?
A: Yes, all trims of the 2012-2013 Volvo C70 come equipped with a front-wheel drive drivetrain.
Q: What engine is in the Volvo C70?
A: The 2013 Volvo C70 can be equipped with either a 227 hp 2.5L turbocharged five-cylinder engine or a 250 hp 2.5L turbocharged five-cylinder engine.
2012-2013 Volvo C70 Trim Configurations
2012 Volvo C70 Trim Configurations
The 2012 Volvo C70 comes available in two different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Premier Plus - The base trim of the 2012 Volvo C70, the Premier Plus trim includes features such as rear park assist, push-button start, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, fog lights, a digital compass, and more.
- Platinum - The Platinum trim of the 2012 Volvo C70 includes everything found on the Premier Plus trim as well as a Volvo premium audio system, a built-in navigation system, and 2x8 inch subwoofer system with 2x130 watt amplifier.
2013 Volvo C70 Trim Configurations
The 2013 Volvo C70 comes available in two different trim configurations. These trim configurations include:
- Premier Plus - The base trim of the 2013 Volvo C70, the Premier Plus trim includes features such as LED daytime running lights, rear park assist, push-button start, a digital compass, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, and more.
- Platinum - The Platinum trim of the 2013 Volvo C70 includes everything found on the Premier Plus trim as well as a Volvo premium audio system, a built-in navigation system, and 2x8 inch subwoofer system with 2x130 watt amplifier.
RepairPal gave the Volvo C70 an overall reliability rating of 3.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Above Average. This rating ranks the Volvo C70 12th out of 23 among Luxury Compact Cars.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Volvo C70 is $530, compared to an average of $525 for Luxury Compact Cars and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Volvo C70 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 2.3 times per year, compared to an average of 2 times for Luxury Compact Cars and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 9% for the Volvo C70, compared to an average of 10% for Luxury Compact Cars and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Volvo C70
Wonderful Car, excellent steering
I feel it’s the best and safest car of all. Great mileage and driving capabilities. Handles roads with smooth driving.
- Reliability: It keeps it Name Volvo
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth
- Power: Its engine is smooth and the pickup is awesome. You don’t know the power of it until you look at your speed
Sometimes even great cars are discontinued.
Superior engineering. elegant folding top. Trunk space! A rear seat people can actually sit in. Comfortable. Great fuel economy. We've owned this car since 2014. We discovered it when we rented one for a couple of weeks in 2012. Taking a two week "test Drive" we really came to appreciate Volvo's engineering and attention to detail with this model. You won't find big screens (or any screens) in this car. It's a drivers car. Handling is very predicable and as I noted braking is the best I've ever felt. With the top down wind buffeting is minimal. The 5 cylinder turbocharged engine runs on regular fuel and is designed to enhance fuel economy. Power is more than adequate for any legal driving. Highly recommended.
- Braking: I've never owned a car that stopped this well.
- Ride and Handling: Solid, smooth and very quiet with the top up.
- Fuel Economy: Our actually mileage (measured manually) is 30+ overall. EPA says 22.
Love the vehicle.
So as a hard top convertible this vehicle has a towing capacity and great mileage. A back seat and many more features. I am through the moon my only wish was Bluetooth radio but I can live without it
- Ride and Handling:
- Cost to Maintain:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.