Used 2012 Volvo XC60 for Sale
About the 2012 Volvo XC60
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Volvo XC60. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Volvo XC60
Excellent choice when you want luxury, style and options without diving straight into the more expensive brands. Great reliability and excellent to maintain so far. Very fun vehicle to drive and feel great while doing so. Awesome exterior and interior deisng to impress. Make sure you get the platinum plus!
- Power: Plenty of power to satisfy that spirited driving.
- Styling: Masculine touch with agless curbs
- Technology and Entertainment: Platinum plus package with all the bells and whistles ahead of its time; Parking sensors, city safe auto stop, bending HID headlights, rear camera, heated front and rear seats, electric cargo door, heated nozzles, Navi/Bluetooth...
- Ride and Handling: The R-design handles like a sports car. Which means even as a SUV you will feel most road imperfections with its sport tuned suspension and 20" rims & 45 tires. The SUV def feels light and nimble though.
Overall great car
Rides great Well built plenty of room
- Interior Space: you dont fell like its a cockpit witht he dashboard wrapped around you
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth ride. Heavy vehicle
- Seat Comfort: very nice for long rides
- Fuel Economy: only gets about 25mpg, Can use regular gas but does much better with mid-grade or above.
- Cost to Maintain: First oil change was $38 vs my other vehicles of $26. Check the replacement parts for fuel filter and they run 50% more than an average car.
- Visibility: This model has an issue with the front window leaking and water running down the inside of the windshield. Didnt notice it during my 30 day warranty with Carmaw since it didnt rain much. Makes a mess out of the inside windshield and fogs easily. $400 to take off and reseal window.
Good car in mediocre shape
When I got it the brakes were bad and had to be replaced almost immediately, then the tire blew from a not so serious run-in with a curb and both rear tires had to be replaced. Since then, I've also had to have a belt replaced. Thank goodness I bought a warranty, so I only had to pay for the deductible. I've spent more time getting this car repaired than I did the very old Subaru I sold to get it.
- Ride and Handling: feels solid
- Interior Space: comfortable
- Power: powerful engine
- Cost to Maintain: it's required a lot of work
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.