Used 2012 BMW 328 for Sale
Reviews for 2012 BMW 328
Fun Car for the Family Man
This car is nimble, speedy, and handles well for its size. It fits 4 comfortably and is easy to use with your family. I highly recommend it with the 6-speed manual.
- Power: Difficult to be in the wrong gear with this car.
- Dashboard: Everything is easy to see and understand. The HUD is great too.
- Ride and Handling: Sporty, just the way I like it.
- Technology and Entertainment: Navigation is difficult to use.
- Cargo Space: Trunk is not as large as I'd like.
Nice car. Cheaper than I thought.
Sporty and great handling. The tech package is outstanding
- Cabin Noise: Quiet
- Seat Comfort: Doesn't have memory seats.
Nice car, CarMax price was fair
BMW too expensive to maintain.
- Ride and Handling: Rides nice, drives like a dream
- Styling: Great looking car. I love the removable top
- Cost to Maintain: So expensive to maintain. Repairs cost are ridiculous!
- Reliability: A/C already a problem. Car over heated.
- Value: Value at resale won't be good.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.