Used 2012 BMW 328 for Sale
Reviews for 2012 BMW 328
The N54 engine is amazing, I already put a JB4 tune, cat less down pipe, and muffler delete. Car will beat stock m3's and M4's. Currently is fast let off the line than my e60 M5. Great car overall especially for being a single turbo 4. The heated steering wheel was the best little feature I noticed. Ha.
- Dashboard: The heads up display is awesome my M5 has it, great to have it in the 3 series
- Ride and Handling: Stiff, but not compromising in comfort.
- Power: Quick acceleration, long gears. 1-8
- Cabin Noise: With the sunroof open it is very noisy
- Cost to Maintain: Typical BMW costs
- Interior Space: I'm 6'3" a little cramped but still roomy.
Wonder car good price
It truly is what they advertise, it is the ultimate driving machine. It's absolutely wonderful having a convertible. And it's hardtop so it is more durable
- Power: I love that it drives smooth
- Technology and Entertainment: Very convenient to adapting to my phone,
- Styling: I get a lot of compliments even though I got the car because it was my dream
- Fuel Economy: It is sports package so fuel economy is very low
- Interior Space: Small. When the top is up it feels like my head might touch the ceiling
- Cargo Space: Very small trunk space
Car is great but condition poor
service is outstanding and we have always been well taken care of. the car is a bmw so it is well made and good looking.
- Styling: I’ve owned several bmw’s and they are always great cars all around
- Ride and Handling:
- Value: the condition of the car max vehicle was not as advertised or expected, with many scratches and dings over the entire car that despite working with the carmax store where the car originated and extensive pictures and questioning before agreeing to ship the car were not disclosed.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.