Used 2013 Cadillac CTS for Sale
About the 2013 Cadillac CTS
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Cadillac CTS. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Cadillac CTS
Not your Grandfathers Cadillac
As close to a Cadillac sports car as you get without going to the expense of the "V" series., Very distinctive styling but lacking in trunk space. Averaging 19 mpg around town and I find that acceptable for the performance and handling it has.
- Ride and Handling: Cadillac ride with sports car handling
- Power: More than adequate.
- Styling: Distinctive and modern. A head turner!
- Interior Space: Low slung seating takes some getting used to.
- Cargo Space: Deceptive as the hinges make useable space VERY much a premium.
- Visibility: Poor side/rear visibility due to the C pillar.
Fantastic automobile - I love it!
It has all the bells and whistles, rides like a dream and when you are in it with the windows up the world of noise disappears.
- Technology and Entertainment: It has all the technology advances for 2013.
- Ride and Handling: Quiet, smooth and glides through turns.
- Seat Comfort: Luxury comfort in all the seating.
Lots of bells and whistles for the buck. Solid car, no rattles. Half the price of a new car.
- Ride and Handling: Rides solid like a Cadillac should
- Interior Space: I have a full sized husband, and he fits in just fine without bumping his head.
- Styling: It’s a Cadillac
- Fuel Economy: I get the low end of the mileage rating, but for the power the car has, it’s not too bad at 23mpg
- Technology and Entertainment: It’s an older car so I don’t expect state of the art tech, but i had the same year Honda and the tech in the Honda was superior.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.