Used 2013 Cadillac CTS for Sale
About the 2013 Cadillac CTS
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Cadillac CTS. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Cadillac CTS
Not your Grandfathers Cadillac
As close to a Cadillac sports car as you get without going to the expense of the "V" series., Very distinctive styling but lacking in trunk space. Averaging 19 mpg around town and I find that acceptable for the performance and handling it has.
- Ride and Handling: Cadillac ride with sports car handling
- Power: More than adequate.
- Styling: Distinctive and modern. A head turner!
- Interior Space: Low slung seating takes some getting used to.
- Cargo Space: Deceptive as the hinges make useable space VERY much a premium.
- Visibility: Poor side/rear visibility due to the C pillar.
Too many issues
This 2013 has too many issues... problems I can’t live with. Seats and ride are not comfortable. Transmission clunks and hesitates when downshifting. Lots of suspension noises. Not as quiet an interior than our 2004 CTS
- Ride and Handling: Much rougher ride than my 2004
- Seat Comfort: Terrible seats. Our 2004 has plush wraparound seats. This one is a bench seat with no comfort
2013 Cadillac CTS WAGON base model 3.0
Ride and Handling Cadillac ride with sports car handling in a station wagon! Wish Cadillac would put this wagon back on the assembly line! This is Cadillac’s best looking car. In 40 years, anyway. Cargo area is spacious.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride & handles great as you would expect a Cadillac should.
- Power: Even the base model 3.0 accelerates well in traffic.
- Cargo Space: Because it is a wagon, it has roomy cargo space.
- Fuel Economy: low end of fuel economy spectrum
- Visibility: The rear window deck sits high, causing bad visibility and Poor side/rear visibility due to the C pillar.
- Styling: Low slung seating takes some getting used to.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.