Used 2013 Cadillac CTS for Sale
2013 Cadillac CTS Luxury
Only available at CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
About the 2013 Cadillac CTS
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Cadillac CTS. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Cadillac CTS
Not your Grandfathers Cadillac
As close to a Cadillac sports car as you get without going to the expense of the "V" series., Very distinctive styling but lacking in trunk space. Averaging 19 mpg around town and I find that acceptable for the performance and handling it has.
- Ride and Handling: Cadillac ride with sports car handling
- Power: More than adequate.
- Styling: Distinctive and modern. A head turner!
- Interior Space: Low slung seating takes some getting used to.
- Cargo Space: Deceptive as the hinges make useable space VERY much a premium.
- Visibility: Poor side/rear visibility due to the C pillar.
Too many issues
This 2013 has too many issues... problems I can’t live with. Seats and ride are not comfortable. Transmission clunks and hesitates when downshifting. Lots of suspension noises. Not as quiet an interior than our 2004 CTS
- Ride and Handling: Much rougher ride than my 2004
- Seat Comfort: Terrible seats. Our 2004 has plush wraparound seats. This one is a bench seat with no comfort
Great car great price great staff
It drives like a dream. Carnac also provided extra coverage at a decent rate for any problems that may arise. So far so good. Car had very low mileage for the year when I purchased it. I love it great buy
- Ride and Handling:
- Weather Versatility:
- Cargo Space:
- Cost to Maintain:
- Technology and Entertainment:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.