Used 2010 Chevrolet for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Chevrolet
What a car!
If you're looking for a car that can guaranteed to add some excitement to your driving experience, this is it. 430 hp, incredible acceleration, outstanding handling, and great gas mileage. Yes, great gas mileage. I'm getting 17+ in town, and recently made a trip to the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green, Kentucky, spent some time on their race track, and came home (Murfreesboro, TN) and AVERAGED 21.5 mpg.
- Power: On hard acceleration, it will really push you back in the seat.
- Ride and Handling: Corners like it's on rails.
- Styling: Let's face it, there's no mistaking the look of a Corvette.
The best SUV
This is my second Tahoe, I have own other makes of SUVs and this Tahoe are by far the best. Other than some minor issues with door actuators and power side mirrors most visits to the dealership have been for regular maintenance.Powerful engine, great to tackle winter snow months in Colorado with the 4X4. Gas consumption, although best in class, is a little high specially if you do your driving mainly within the city, however the flex fuel option allow you to use the cheap gas.
- Cost to Maintain:
- Fuel Economy:
I feel great in my car. My car is the best looking when I'm out and about. I have wanted this car the past 4 years so to finally have it gives me great pride and is an awesome blessing! Working with Samantha Woodall to buy my first car has been an awesome, memorable experience and I would definitely work with her again. She has a cool personality and made the experience stress-free. Claudia in the paperwork department was nice as well. Carmax has been awesome.
- Styling: Best looking car on road, sporty and dominant
- Power: I'm not a speeder at all, but I notice I'm speeding a lot and don't even realize it. Example, when the light turns green, I'm at 35mph in 4 seconds...I get a lot of unsolicited racing challenges as well, pretty funny.
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth ride and turns
- Technology and Entertainment: Stereo system could be louder
- Visibility: Windshield angle has a large slant, making windshield height very short
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.