Used 2012 Chevrolet Camaro for Sale
2012 Chevrolet Camaro LT
Only available at CarMax West Broad, VA
About the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Chevrolet Camaro. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Chevrolet Camaro
great car to drive
if you like American sports cars this is the one to get
- Ride and Handling:
Love this car!
So fun to drive, and it looks awesome. Mine is orange with a black racing stripe, and I get lots of compliments on it. It grips the road and handles really well in the rain.
- Braking: Smooth braking and stops quickly.
- Seat Comfort: Great back support. Hugs your body.
- Power: It goes when I step on the gas. No hesitation.
- Interior Space: Great for two people, but the back seat is a little compact. I'm 5'10" and have sat back there for a trip of about an hour, and that was about all I could take; but it's not really meant to be a family car, so it's expected. However, that's part of the reason for the 4 star rating.
- Visibility: Lots of blind spots, but it has a rear view camera, so that definitely helps. You get used to dealing with the blind spots after a while. That's part of the reason I gave the rating 4 stars.
- Cargo Space: Trunk space is fairly large inside, but the opening is a little tight.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.