Has to be the best car GM has come up with. I have owned a lot of cars over the last 50 years, this is undoubtedly the best I have owned. We have had a lot of fun with it, lots of comments on it, and would do it again and again. We bought it about 2 months ago and it still has half of the gas the dealer put in when we bought it. We haven't bought gas yet.
Best car in America
2012 Chevrolet VoltGlen - Dam Neck, VA10/22/2014
The best value buy there is. The Volt is worth every penny for its technology, and savings. I can barely remember what to do at a gas station these days.
4 months with a Volt
2012 Chevrolet VoltPaul Stonaha - KNOXVILLE, TN07/04/2015
- Ample charge after plugging into 120 volt overnight.
- Smooth ride
- Great sound system
- "Sport" mode provides sufficient power
- Minimal necessary maintenance
- High pitched whine when running on gasoline
- Gas engine takes premium fuel
- "Park assist" beeps at you when things are too close to both the front and rear, no matter if you're in drive or reverse.
- Tight cabin space
- There is no spare tire, but rather a puncture repair kit.
Lots of eager shoppers may be surprised to know that many of the features found on some of the latest 2018 vehicles are already available on newer used cars. Here’s a breakdown of some of these cool features.
At CarMax, we’ve helped millions of customers sell and purchase their cars over the years. In this article, we share which brands have the most loyal followings, based on comparing customers’ purchases with customers’ trade-ins, from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.
Published on Thursday, July 12, 2018
Shop for a Used 2012 Chevrolet Volt at Popular Locations