Used 2012 Chevrolet Volt for Sale
2012 Chevrolet Volt
$599 Shipping from CarMax Pensacola, FL
2012 Chevrolet Volt
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Lynnwood, WA
About the 2012 Chevrolet Volt
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Chevrolet Volt. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Chevrolet Volt
I think it is a great car and look forward to see what the future volt can do
if u live about 15 miles from work this car will have great savings on cost to get too and from work gas wise but even then it still get about 45 miles to the gallon on gas but when we drive it seems yo get more between 50-60 miles to the gallon of gas cause of how it recharges battery if there is any extra charge not being used or when braking it retains energy back etc
- Fuel Economy: they say it gets 36 miles on full battery but we are getting closer to 50 miles in temps 50F degrees or higher
- Dashboard: fairly easy layout and easy to understand for such a new type of technology on the market
- Reliability: hard to find a charge station abroad
- Interior Space: i wish it had 5 seating capacity
One of the best I've ever owned
In the nearly six months I've owned this car, I have only purchased about 3-4 gallons of gas. For someone like me, who commutes less than 20 miles per day, the electric charge is more than enough for my commute, plus any errands in the area. Even if the battery is depleted, I know the gas engine will kick in and get me the rest of the way. The car itself is solid and any cons come down to nitpicking to find something wrong.
- Fuel Economy: Rarely needs gas
- Technology and Entertainment: Responsive touchscreen, lots of info available
- Cost to Maintain: Haven't spent a dime on oil changes, etc.
Favorite Car I have ever owned
Honestly, this is the best car I have ever owned. I originally bought it because it was electric and I was interested in the fuel economy, but now, I have just fallen in love with the car for many reasons. Looks great wonderful pick up - in sports mode. Pretty good in standard. Great to start out every day with full batteries. Recharging is simple, not a hassle. I love it for long road trips.... I regularly do a 300 mile trip to the shore. I can do this trip for about $20. The technology is state of the art. It integrates a iPhone or android phone so well, there is no point in getting the nav system. Bonus points - because the batteries are heavy and low, this car is great in the snow. This was a surprise.
- Ride and Handling: great pick up, great in the corners. smooth
- Reliability: never have had an ounce of trouble and no maintenance at all, including oil changes. Just plug it in. And I fill it up about once every 3 months with 9 gallons of gas.
- Interior Space: When you drop the seats in the back, there is a huge amount of cargo space.
- Cabin Noise: there is no engine noise, so I think you notice the road noise a bit more
- Visibility: The A pillars in front sometimes block my view. I wish they had adaptive lights to illuminate when you are makes turns at night.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.