Used 2011 Chrysler 300 for Sale
Reviews for 2011 Chrysler 300
Good car at a Good price
Roomy, comfortable and with the 6-cylinder, it gets GREAT mileage
- Fuel Economy:
- Interior Space:
Wonderful Car and great price.
It's beautiful, and has all the class and style of a BMW, Mercedes, Lexus but much cheaper! I think the car is worth it.
- Cabin Noise: It is so quiet inside that you can enjoy your own conversation or music with no outside annoyances.
- Styling: Love the style of this car!
- Ride and Handling: This car cannot turn on a dime, so you have to allow for lots of room when making turns.
- Fuel Economy: My model as the hemi engine and although I love the speed, it can suck up the gas.
- Reliability: I have only owed the car for 4 months, so far it has been very reliable. But one of the items I have read on the internet is that it might not be so reliable in the future. We shall see.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.