Used 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan for Sale
About the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2015 Dodge Grand Caravan
wonder full car at a good price
it is a good van
- Seat Comfort:
- Interior Space:
- Ride and Handling:
The Dodge Grand Caravan is great.
The Dodge Grand Caravan is comfortable for long distance driving and it has enough storage and leg room. The gas milage is great too.
- Seat Comfort: Seats are comfortable especially the driver's side
- Cargo Space: Lots of cargo space with the sto and go underneath.
- Fuel Economy: Fuel Economy is great
- Cabin Noise: Sometimes it is noisey. Depends on the wind and what direction it is blowing.
Nice riding mini van
Great dog show van. Reliable, decent gas mileage, and lots of room for dog crates.
- Seat Comfort: Love the totally adjustable driver's seat.
- Value: Got a nearly new van at an excellent price.
- Reliability: Dodge Caravans just seem to go on forever.
- Fuel Economy: Not as good as my 2005 Dodge Caravan - gets only about 24 mpg on highway
- Cargo Space: Doesn't really hold much more than my 2005 Dodge Caravan. I expected more headroom in back in this Grand Caravan, but it isn't there due to the stow and go seating which adds a lot of extra weight.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.