Used 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan for Sale
2017 Dodge Grand Caravan SE
Only available at CarMax Fredericksburg, VA
About the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan
Are you seeking a vehicle for your expanding crew that offers seating for up to seven, more muscle under the hood, and enough flexibility to haul home just about any combination of boxes, sports equipment, and shopping bags? The 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan is built for trips to the soccer field, camping excursions, and daily drop offs. Dual sliding doors, a powerful V6 engine, tons of storage options, and versatile stowable seats take the stress out of fitting life into your mobile office.
In 1984, Dodge created the minivan market with the Dodge Caravan and its bigger sibling, the Dodge Grand Caravan. Now in its fifth generation, the Grand Caravan delivers on your desire for a roomy ride that sees to your comfort with a spacious cockpit, triple-zoned climate controls, and easy to access voice-activated audio and phone controls.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
2017 Dodge Grand Caravan Trim Configurations
• SE: Press a button to activate the cruise control while the 283 horsepower 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine provides plenty of muscle. The power heated side mirrors, three-zone air conditioning, and a backup camera deliver a comfortable and confident drive around town. Dual sliding doors open wide ready to welcome in the kids while a large liftgate offers easy access to the cargo area.
• SE Plus: Speak up and your voice-activated audio system is ready to help you place a hands-free call. The second-row Stow N' Go seats appear on this trim along with a satellite radio, a gloss black grille, black light bezels, and body color side mirrors.
• SXT: Power sliding doors, bright retractable roof rails, and a power liftgate make loading up for family adventures a breeze. The remote start warms up the ride on cold mornings. Power also is added to the driver's seat while an oversized center console offers additional storage and power points for the front and second row.
• GT: Discover a world of luxury starting with heated front and second-row seats, a heated steering wheel, and a nine-speaker surround sound system. Navigation, ambient lighting, a universal garage opener, automatic climate control and a performance-tuned suspension create a minivan that caters to your convenience and comfort.
Q: What is the difference between a Dodge Caravan and a Dodge Grand Caravan?
A: From 1984 to 2007 Dodge offered a short wheelbase Caravan and the longer wheelbase Grand Caravan. As of the fifth generation starting in 2008, Dodge only offers the Grand Caravan.
Q: How long is the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan in feet?
A: The wheelbase of the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan is 10.1 feet long and bumper to bumper it is 16.9 feet long. There is 33 cubic feet of cargo space with all the seats upright and a cavernous 143.8 cubic feet with them folded flat.
Q: How many passengers can fit in a 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan?
A: Both the second-row bench and available captain's chairs configurations provide seating for up to seven maximum in the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan.
Q: Do all Dodge Grand Caravans have Stow N' Go®?
A: Yes, but on the base trim only the third-row folds flat into the floor. On SE Plus and higher, the second row also boasts a pair of Stow N' Go captain's chairs improving function and accessibility for the entire cabin. There also stowable roof rails available on the SXT trim.
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan
Grand Caravan a great, practical vehicle.
Lots of room and seating configurations for moving people, gear, equipment, furniture, lawnmower, etc.! All in very comfortable surroundings.
- Interior Space: Able to fit people and gear.
- Ride and Handling: Solid, comfortable.
- Cargo Space: Plenty of room for lots of different items. The Stow & Go seating design is genius. If you've experienced removing, storing, and reinstalling seating in other vehicles, you'll love the Stow & Go.
- Styling: The stow location of the spare tire is not good in any way.
Good Power, not intuitive
This vehicle has good space and storage, great power and a smooth ride...the driver side power window doesn’t function well and there is a smell of oil, although there is no obvious leak...
- Ride and Handling: Smooth
- Power: Great pick up
- Cargo Space: Easy to use
- Cabin Noise: Noisy
- Fuel Economy: Not the best in town
- Technology and Entertainment: Tech is not intuitive
Dodge Grand Caravan - smooth ride, great price.
Smooth ride, lots of room, good gas mileage
- Cabin Noise: Quiet ride
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride, handles nicely, especially in turns
- Power: Lots of power for a minivan.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.