Used 2017 Fiat 500C for Sale
2017 Fiat 500C Reviews
nice small car hold the road well
I had a fiat before had it for seven years. 2017 seems a tiny bit bigger. good on gas hugs the road nicely. the car feels heavy for a small car
- Fuel Economy: good on gas
- Ride and Handling: handles very well on the highway
- Visibility: I am short and no problem seeing what's around me
- Technology and Entertainment: after a month radio clicks on and off after using it for 1/2 hour. only way to turn it off was to turn car off. navigation and phone can't connect
- Interior Space: no leg room at all in the back could not go a long distance with passenger in back
- Cargo Space: very small
wonderful car and fun to drive.
Fun and dependable. Great buying experience at CarMax.
- Fuel Economy: I love getting 40 mpg on the highway.
- Cabin Noise: very quiet for a convertible.
- Cargo Space: It isn’t the car you take to Costco, but I didn’t buy it for cargo capacity.
Find Used 2017 Fiat For Sale By Model
Find Used Fiat 500C For Sale By Year
Find Used Fiat 500C 2017 For Sale By Trim
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.