Used 2014 Ford Expedition for Sale
About the 2014 Ford Expedition
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2014 Ford Expedition. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2014 Ford Expedition
A good choice when we downsized
This replaced our 2000 Excursion v-10. We were to get a V-8 with enough power and towing capacity, and four wheel drive like we had in the Excursion. The only down side is that the Expedition is 20 inches shorter. There are times when we miss that extra 20 inches.
- Power: The 5.3 liter V-8 gives us the power and towing capacity we require.
- Reliability: I've had good luck with Fords all my life. And every foreign car I've ever owned was a constant problem.
- Weather Versatility: We live in a rural area at the end of a dirt road. We need four wheel drive.
- Cargo Space: We are having to adjsut to the fact that the Expadetion does not have the cargo capacity our Excursion did.
Good deal on a used vehicle
Great and roomy. Love the captain seats in the 2nd row live power fold down seats n back row. Wish I got the longer expedition for trunk room when I need to leave back row seats up.
- Interior Space: Nice leather
- Power: Gets up and goes
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride
- Fuel Economy: Sucks gas
- Cargo Space: Need more room when seats are not folded down
- Dashboard: Wish it was more updated like my 2012 explorer
A Very Satisfied Customer
Perfect combination of city and backroad capabilities. The buying process at Carmax was excellent.
- Cabin Noise: very quiet
- Cargo Space: Very flexible
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride, tight cornering for large SUV.
- Fuel Economy:
- Cost to Maintain:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.