Used 2013 Ford Mustang for Sale
2013 Ford Mustang GT
$199 Shipping from CarMax Raleigh, NC
About the 2013 Ford Mustang
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Ford Mustang. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Ford Mustang
Fun daily driver
This Mustang is the 305hp V-6. It's a great daily driver with lots of power (when needed) but still gets 25+ mpg. It rides well, sits low (but not too low). I'm the third owner but it still only had 33K miles when I purchased it from CarMax. The car is in great shape and was well taken care of by the previous owners. To them, I say "Thanks". I drive around 70 miles roundtrip each day and I'm still happy I bought this car.
- Power: This car will m-o-v-e when you need it to. I daily drive on the interstate and I have no problem changing lanes when I need to.
- Fuel Economy: For a 300+ hp car, the fact that I can still get 25+ mpg is awesome. NOTE: The gears on this car, I believe, are 2:73 which helps with the mpg.
- Ride and Handling: The ride is smooth even on bumpy roads; not as smooth as a Cadillac or Lincoln but smooth.
- Cabin Noise: It's a little louder than most sedans but not unbearable.
- Interior Space: The backseat in a Mustang is really a suggestion, not a function. Keep that in mind as whomever you jam into the back will probably not be comfortable. We're empty nesters so it's perfect for us.
- Cargo Space: Not a lotta room in the trunk but it will hold a lot of grocery bags. You will not be able to haul bags of mulch or lumber ;)
2013 Mustang GT 5.0 - Best bang for the buck sports coupe
The 2013 Mustang GT is a great looking sports coupe that offers plenty of power and technology for its price. Plenty of customization options are available stock as well as aftermarket. Compared to the current Camaro and Challenger, the Mustang has the best interior and performance in my opinion. It is fairly flexible when it comes to commuting or traveling as well.
- Power: Great throttle response, acceleration, and traction control.
- Styling: Sharp and aggressive looking, Ford did a great job on this body style.
- Value: Tons of power and luxury features available for the price.
- Fuel Economy: 26 MPG HWY advertised. I have never gotten over 22 driving extremely conservative.
- Technology and Entertainment: Stereo was downgraded from shaker 500 system offered in earlier models. Door subs weak and rear speakers are one-way paper cones. I replaced all speakers and added a sub in the trunk to achieve decent audio quality.
- Weather Versatility: Obviously a rear wheel drive sports car doesnt handle the best in bad weather
Gotta luv the STANG!
I am very happy with the purchase, especially for the price. Almost new, it had less than 3K miles on it. I am really enjoying the "stang" as a fun car and plan on having it for a while. Very fun to drive the sick, and allows to feel much more connected to the car and road when driving it. Mustangs are a GREAT value for what you get!
- Power: Great pick up and acceleration for a 6, especially with the manual trans
- Fuel Economy: Love the fact can get up-to 30 MPG, and can tell when put into 6th gear on the freeway drops the RPMs way down to save gas
- Technology and Entertainment: Like that has a retro look and feel, but loaded with tech like the Sync feature and back up sensors, etc..
- Interior Space: A little bit tight on space when getting in and out, and back seats are small for any normal size passengers
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.