Used 2010 Honda Civic for Sale
Reviews for 2010 Honda Civic
Great car. Smooth ride. Great gas mileage.
Great look. Smooth & quiet ride inside the cabin compared to the Toyora Carolla. GREAT gas mileage. Good brakes. USB port & auxillary to play media devices. I just love it!
- Cabin Noise:
- Fuel Economy:
Yes, is a great car for a wonderful price.
Honda r good en dependable cars; easy to car, holds up very well; fuel Eco is is very manageable; have alway had a boost of power. All around excellent car. I just wish my 2010 had a USB port.
- Power: Easy to handle; have power; honda makes excellent cars. This is my 3rd Honda, it have my personality
- Fuel Economy: I'm allays on the go and I fuel my car twice weekly. I drive around the hold city @ 3 to 4 a wk en I live en a large city.
- Ride and Handling: I can drive wi mi fingers; the handling is like a smooth operator.
- Technology and Entertainment: Don't have an USB port
- Cargo Space: not as large as de S40 Volvo I had. Trunk is small
I love my car! Thanks to Tom K., am very happy.
Great on gas mileage , very smooth rife & aesthetically pleasing. Haven't had any issues yet & it has surprisingly large trunk space.
- Fuel Economy: Saves me $$$
- Ride and Handling: Very smooth ride
- Value: Reasonable with low miles
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.