Used 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid for Sale
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
$1099 Shipping from CarMax Denton, TX
About the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Fun, spacious, minor issues
I love that I have had it from April 2014 -July 2014 and have only had 5 fuel stops. Very roomy...bigger on the interior and longer than my Ford Escape. Trunk space is mostly taken by the Battery, but I still have plenty of room. A plastic Dog crate taken apart (top fits into the bottom) plus 3 suitcases, plus lots of nooks and crainies got us to the beach. The engine at the start of "take-off" sometimes has a hard time deciding if it should be in battery or engine, making the car herk and jerk bad. But it is short lived and the rest of the ride is smooth. Fuel efficiency is higher if you use the cruise control. Has heated seats, but I don't need that in NC. Going to look into changing them into AC seats.
- Cabin Noise: It is so quiet that I tend to speed.
- Fuel Economy: Filling up only once every 2-3 weeks
- Interior Space: I am 5'8" and my husband is 6'4". We have LOTS of leg room front and back, and head room
- Ride and Handling: Jerk start sometimes.....cant decide if it wants battery or engine.
- Cargo Space: Trunk has been taken up by battery. Instead of full size trunk, it is about the space of a compact car.
This is not your Father's (or Mother's) Hyundai
--I am able to get excellent gas mileage. --The amenities that come with the car are great (push button start, leather interior, panoramic moon room, GPS, etc.) --It is quite roomy, more so than I realized when I test drove it --It is whisper quiet
- Fuel Economy: Most of my time is spent commuting, and I've done the math...with receipts, odometer reading, and calculator in hand; I'm easily getting 40+ mpg.
- Ride and Handling: Everyone is surprised by how great the ride is.
- Interior Space: Much larger on the inside than it appears to be.
- Cargo Space: The trunk is very small.
- Power: Since it is a hybrid, I guess it is expected that you lose some power.
Great City Car... and highway
Great Milage lots of acceleration power and comfortable. Gas mileage slips a little when driving over 65 mph, but not much. I average 41 mpg with a mix of highway and city driving.
- Ride and Handling: Great performance
- Power: Great acceleration especially 0-60 mph
- Cabin Noise: Very quiet, but then there is no engine noise either
- Cargo Space: With the hybrid you sacrifice trunk room, but not interior space and there is plenty of room for most applications
- Value: I got a great deal, so I can't complain, but the insurance company said it was an expensive car and the insurance premium is a little high
- Weather Versatility: Not made for four wheeling in the mud body, but it will if needed.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.