Used 2009 Infiniti for Sale
Reviews for 2009 Infiniti
Awesome Manuel 6 speed Sport Convertable
THis is my 3rd Infiniti and my 2nd time buying from CARMAX, besides referring 2 friends and my brother in-law who also have bought from CARMAX. It doesn't get any better, easier, quicker... I love my Infiniti Convertible be dreaming of it for 3 years so happy now to be driving it daily.
- Cargo Space: with the top up great space for a convertible, top down back seat is perfect for luggage or groceries...
- Cabin Noise: Hard top convertible with top up no noise, with top down the BOSE speakers are in the Head Rest great sound, with top down and windows up I can be on the car phone no problems...
- Technology and Entertainment: Voice Navigation, Voice Phone, Intelligent Cruise Control Amazing for road trips....
Ok car at high price
I love the infinity platform, I have owned a few. G35, g37, and of course this m35. Carmax was the thing I wouldn’t recommend to anyone.
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Braking: Brakes were worn when bought
- Ride and Handling: Drive shaft broke 3 months and 12 days into owning the car
- Reliability: Wasn’t maintained well by previous owners
Infiniti M's are true gems and a great value
You cannot beat Infiniti for quality and reliability. It is a better built car than others in it's price range and has a much higher quality feel than BMW or Mercedes - plus a much smoother ride.
- Reliability: This is my second M. My first M went over 100,000 miles and all it needed was one battery, a set of tires, and brakes
- Ride and Handling: Drives better then a BMW or Mercedes
- Technology and Entertainment: My M has features not even available on the E class or the 5-series BMW
- Fuel Economy: I average 16-20mpg in mixed driving, 26mpg on freeway trips. I am perfectly happy with those numbers, but if you're looking for higher numbers, you shouldn't be buying a luxury car.
- Value: Infiniti is still a new car company in the USA. I highly recommend buying a used model instead of a new model as the resale drops sharply after about 2 years, making it a great used bargain!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.