Used 2012 Lincoln MKZ for Sale
About the 2012 Lincoln MKZ
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Lincoln MKZ. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Lincoln MKZ
Great car for the price.
The body and inside has held up great for a 2 year old car, it rides smoothly and is easy to handle, and I was surprised about the good the gas mileage. The sound system is incredible and it has all I need for hand free talking on the phone.
- Ride and Handling: Handles well and the ride is so smooth
- Technology and Entertainment: the sound system is incredible, love the blue tooth phone connection
- Cabin Noise: Soooo quite inside.
Love love love my Lincoln girl
She drives smooth and quiet, great luxury car and them heated and cool seats is an added bonus
- Styling: The piping is beautiful, along with the wood grain interior
- Cabin Noise: There is no cabin noise
- Seat Comfort: The seating is comfortable and spacious
Great car and price!
Excellent purchase! I am very happy with my Lincoln. I am not a Honda, Toyota, Ford, BMW, Lexus, Mercedes person. I wanted a American made luxury car. The Lincoln MXZ delivered an then some. It's fully loaded with amenities (too numerous to list) I didn't even expect. Everyone comments on how nice it is and It drives so smooth. Looks good!
- Fuel Economy:
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment: Only 1 CD dics instead of 6
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.