Used 2017 Lincoln Navigator for Sale
About the 2017 Lincoln Navigator
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2017 Lincoln Navigator. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2017 Lincoln Navigator
Not an exceptionally quiet ride. Cannot retrieve factory door lock code as prescribed.
- Interior Space: Grandboys with long legs
- Dashboard: Layout
- Power: Plenty
- Cabin Noise: Not a quiet ride....wind noise
- Fuel Economy: Average at best
- Seat Comfort: Front seat headrest won't adjust
Fair price but. Just what I wanted
Great room, sound system awesome and the A.I. is great
- Dashboard: Easy to use
- Ride and Handling: Like driving a couch
- Interior Space: It’s Huge
- Fuel Economy: Only 15 mph
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.