Used 2013 Mazda Mazda2 for Sale
Reviews for 2013 Mazda Mazda2
Love my Mazda
its a great car, runs wonderfully, its small but has enough space to carry the things we need. the sound is great. the engine is great. its very comfy inside. it has somewhat of a sporty look and feel. great gas mileage!!!
- Fuel Economy:
- Seat Comfort:
- Ride and Handling:
Wonderful car for jet setters and busy young profe
Perfect size, fits a lot when seats are down. Great gas mileage. Goes fast for a little car, and drives really smooth. cute dashboard, easy interface, and pretty good sound system
- Fuel Economy: Great gas mileage
- Ride and Handling: Smooth ride, easy to park
- Reliability: Have never had a major problem, and everything is easy to maintain
- Cabin Noise: Relatively loud on the highway
- Power: Not great pick up going uphill
Great Urban Transportation, Reliable, Large Cabin Space!
Living in Florida, without my truck, I could use my 4-door hatchback as a great people mover as well as load really large objects into the rear with the seats folded down. Things like office chairs, 50" TV, etc. were no problem to load. I never missed my truck!
- Fuel Economy: Great in town and open road fuel economy
- Cargo Space: I sold my truck and never missed it with the cargo capacity my Mazda2 afforded!
- Ride and Handling: Comfortable ride, excellent handling and a sporty feel to its quick response!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.