I been very impressed with the way this vehicle handles. Its only a 4 cylinder, but is sure does not fell like it. Great on gas milage, pleanty of cargo space, especially with being able to lay the back seats down for more cargo room. Very happy with this purchase. Perfect vehicle for a family of 4. Has enough room to seat 6 very compfortably.
Love my Mazda5
2013 Mazda Mazda5Anonymous - Tucson, AZ02/22/2015
1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
2009 Mazda Mazda5Tawnya - Glendora, CA09/23/2010
I Love The Mazda 5. It Is Spacious and Very Effecient!
Known for their space-saving design and easy maneuverability, small and compact cars are a great choice for your next used vehicle. Shop our best-sellers, based on CarMax sales data from January 1, 2018, through April 30, 2018.
We used CarMax price data from January 1 through June 30, to compile this list of the best affordable sports cars with average prices under $25,000. This list includes the Nissan 370Z, the Subaru BRZ, and even the Corvette.
Cars with manual transmissions put you in touch with the road, your ride, and your driving experience. Check out these best manual transmission cars, based on CarMax sales from December 1 through May 31.