1. Excellent handling in rain.
2. Great room for family and pets.
3. Folding third row.
4. Many different audio options (FM, AM, CD, USB, Sirius)
5. When you back into your garage door because you forgot to open it, the car will not get damaged. Oops.
1. Not a lot of storage space between driver and passenger seats.
2. Too many features for kids to play with and ask about.
3. Windows roll all the way down in the back, resulting in children yelling out the window at their friends when leaving school.
4. Picks up speed too quickly on the highway.
5. Brakes too well.
2014 Mazda Mazda5Rick Liwanag - Las Vegas, NV06/17/2016
I've own many cars in the past. I had a Corolla, a Civic, a Kia Rio and a Subie WRX and I'm impress with this one. Besides the seating capacity of a compact SUV, and a van like door access, this Mazda has an impressive handling. Yes, HANDLING; It corners like a car, a sporty kind of car. It accelerate quick enough to cut through traffic,and overall drives like a compact vehicle. It has enough power seat all six people and still has the power to accelerate quickly for you to enter through traffic safely.
Overall this is an impressive car and just a great small family vehicle.
This 4 door minivan is a car and minivan combined. With sliding doors with roll down windows, it is the best of both worlds. USB port, MP3 jack and regular car volt charger you have 3 options to charge your electronic devices. Lots of cubby spots, leg room and head room. Good gas mileage. Third seat row that folds down. It is versatile. Has a third row seat to fold down for storage if taking a trip with 3-4 people. If just going around town you can seat 6-7 people.
This article covers CarMax’s best-selling small cars of 2017 based on vehicle sales data from January 1 through October 31, 2017. If you’re looking for style and affordability, a small car may fit the bill.
This sports car buying guide has 18 different sports cars for shoppers who want a little more driving excitement in their lives. There’s something for everyone here, from zippy four-cylinder convertibles to monstrous, 500-horsepower-plus sports cars that really push you back in their driver’s seats!
With so many options for families on the roads today, CarMax is here to help guide you on your search for your next family car. This article covers a list of some of the best SUVs, sedans and minivans for families of all sizes.