Used 2012 Mazda Mazda6 for Sale
Reviews for 2012 Mazda Mazda6
Wonderful car at a great Price
Very affordable and dependable. Fuel economy and less to maintained.
- Fuel Economy: Cost less to maintain. Also it has more mileage for a tank of gas
- Reliability: Very dependable
- Technology and Entertainment: Love the blue tooth application and hand free electronics
- Cabin Noise: Not sound prove.
Decent car over priced
I would because carmax sells used car
- Cargo Space: Large trunk and you can't even tell it has a large trunk from the out side it's prefect
- Fuel Economy: Great on gas drove over 1200 miles didn't even spend $70
- Ride and Handling: Smooth rides great turning
- Braking: Squeak a lot
- Technology and Entertainment: 2012 and not very up to date Mazda 6 is the top of the line for them and not very good even for a 2012
one owner before me
Bad muffler exhaust design....it makes noise while you are at a idle i have had it changed but the same noise came back......so i wouldnt recomend it....a certified mechanic told me this model was a bad design by mazda and all the 2012 mazda 6's has this problem.......smh
- Interior Space:
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.