Used Mercedes-Benz for Sale
About the Mercedes-Benz GL350
RepairPal gave the Mercedes-Benz GL350 an overall reliability rating of 2.5 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Average. This rating ranks the Mercedes-Benz GL350 18th out of 21 among Luxury Fullsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Mercedes-Benz GL350 is $1178, compared to an average of $763 for Luxury Fullsize SUVs and $556 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Mercedes-Benz GL350 owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 1.7 times per year, compared to an average of 1.8 times for Luxury Fullsize SUVs and 1.4 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 24% for the Mercedes-Benz GL350, compared to an average of 16% for Luxury Fullsize SUVs and 12% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2006-2020 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 09/01/2021. Learn more.
Reviews for Mercedes-Benz
Great car if you want a mercedes on a budget
The GL350 was a good choice for us — we wanted something classic, european and luxury without paying a ton. The crossover aspect is nice. Not tons of room, but more than a sedan. It's zippy on on-ramps, easy to park and eye-catching. Downside: - Gas MPG isn't great, but we knew that going in...
- Styling: Nice Mercedes look
- Fuel Economy:
I love my red Mercedes Benz
I will recommend my Mercedes-Benz to anyone that love a luxury car very protective and beautiful high class stands out in the crowd
- Fuel Economy: It last a long time with good fuel
Great Style and Fun to Drive
Living in the city with a tight garage, we couldn't go full SUV, so this model as well as many other compact SUVs fit the mold. We ultimately went with the Mercedes because we liked the body styling, and the interior was luxurious but simplified in a good way. You're not spending a lot of time scanning the dash for unnecessary buttons while driving. We've done some off road, but mainly highway miles which are extremely comfortable. This SUV definitely does drink the gas, which is fine for a city commute, but if we had to extend that commute it would be an expensive proposition. That and any repairs which are notoriously expensive are something to be cognizant of...
- Ride and Handling: