Used 2014 Mini Cooper Clubman for Sale
Reviews for 2014 Mini Cooper Clubman
great car excellent mpg.
fun to drive with sport drive turned on. Like driving a sport car.
- Fuel Economy: i commute to work 160 miles round trip. The MPG on highway is 37 mpg.
- Interior Space: I feel kind of cramped no leg room.
Great car I have this model. Great on gas
The gas mileage is better then the other models. It's inbetween the countryman and 2door. If 2 door is to small and countryman to big. This is your perfect car model. I love mine, and I'd get another one like it. I'd like to get a hatch back next time. Only cause I'm use to it but the barn door in the back r nice too. It's a matter of preference.
- Braking: Efficient sensitive but u get use to it
- Ride and Handling: Handles well. Easy to park anywhere
- Styling: Love it especially the interior dash board. It's like a modern vintage car. Lots of character