Used 2010 Nissan for Sale
2010 Nissan Frontier SE
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
2010 Nissan Rogue S
Only available at CarMax Fayetteville, NC
2010 Nissan Maxima SV
$1899 Shipping from CarMax Palmdale, CA
2010 Nissan Armada Titanium
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Henderson, NV
2010 Nissan 370Z Touring
$1599 Shipping from CarMax Santa Fe, NM
2010 Nissan Altima SL
Coming soon to CarMax Lancaster, PA
2010 Nissan Xterra S
Coming soon to CarMax Colorado Springs, CO
Reviews for 2010 Nissan
Don't sell yourself short, get the V6
What I love about this ride is the balance between power, comfort, and fuel efficiency! While the CVT transmission is not for everyone, it perfectly suits me because it provides a smoother ride as there is no sensation of any gears shifting (no jerkiness). Also, this is my first V6. Yes, it's not as fuel efficient as the 4-cylinder but I do not put a lot of miles on my cars so the difference is negligible. The feeling of power, however, is not negligible!
- Power: V6 gives me plenty of power to pass
- Ride and Handling: Sporty when I want it to be, sensible when I need it to be
- Styling: Rear profile still reminds me of my coupe
- Technology and Entertainment: No Bluetooth or MP3 CD support
- Fuel Economy: Not bad for a V6, but still not great
Nice ride and features but major repairs required
Purchased from Carmax with 71,000 miles. Within 2 months of purchase, CVT transmission had to be replaced. One month later, alternator had to be replaced, a very expensive fix on a Murano given its location in the engine compartment (requires removal of the air conditioner unit). Nissan extended the warranty on the CVT transmission to 10 yrs, 120K miles through this model year for a reason -- they are a problem.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth and comfortable
- Seat Comfort:
- Cost to Maintain: Alternator replacement was over $1,000 and we did not pay dealer rates, took it to our very reliable and reasonably priced mechanic.
- Reliability: Had to have it towed twice within 3 months of purchase.
- Value: It has cost me far more than any other car I have owned (and I always buy used) in the first 5 months of ownership.
terrible I am back to driving my old chev blazer
It's not w at I expected from Nissan. I previously owned a Maxima which was great so I thought all Nissans would be great, but that is not true. The Murano is a rough driving car and the price is too high. If I had to do it over I would have gotten the Buick Enclave. It has a much better ride.
- Fuel Economy: good on gas
- Dashboard: visibility is terrible especially when turning corners
- Ride and Handling: rough ride
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.