Used 2019 Ram 1500 Classic for Sale
About the 2019 Ram 1500 Classic
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2019 Ram 1500 Classic. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2019 Ram 1500 Classic
Couldn't be happier
Handles great, just enough horsepower, comfortable. Only downside is the gas mileage but it's a truck so that's to be expected.
- Interior Space:
- Ride and Handling:
- Fuel Economy:
Best vehicle I've ever owned. Smooth ride, full of extras. Did'nt keep the Cadillac. Added a bed cover and nerf bars.
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Seat Comfort:
- Fuel Economy: Not that bad, but not great.
I would not recommend. Questionable maintenance inspection practice, pricing, Warranty purchased at sale is not the same as a dealership warranty. it's an after market warranty.
- Interior Space: has lots of room interior, seating is comfortable enough. quite with the right tires.
- Power: 5.7 ltr hemi is quick, and excelerates fast. quit running with little cabin noise
- Braking: brakes when backing up make a loud noise when applied and this was supposed to have been checked before the sale
- Ride and Handling: from first day of purchase I was placing 8 to 10lbs of air in both front/rear drivers side tires. replaced all 4 tires same week of purchase with the same result of loss of air. Turned out 1 wheel was cracked, 1 wheel was bent!
- Value: I do not consider it a great value when I purchased the vehicle for a advertised price and after everything is complete I have in my documents provide by Carmax , a carmax window paper actually pricing the vehicle a $1000.00 less than they charged me. there excuse for charging me $1000.00 more. Supply and demand!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.