Used 2011 Scion for Sale
2011 Scion xB
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Fresno, CA
2011 Scion XD Release 3.0
$1999 Shipping from CarMax Fairfield, CA
Reviews for 2011 Scion
Scion tc is the way to be!
The car is very reliable and really does have a sport feel and great engine. The gas is decent but it depend on how you drive. I have this car for about four month now and have gotten a lot of compliment on the styling of the car and just how spacious the car is. I really love my car and Carmax agent was so great.
- Interior Space: The car is very spacious and comfortable
- Technology and Entertainment: Good sound system and the radio is touch screen.
- Styling: Style is so sexy and sporty.
- Fuel Economy: When your not driving on eco the gas can go down fast.
I'm in love with this car!
It's reliable and has an amazing stereo system. It has leather seats and is decently sized. Great on gas and has a V6 engine.
- Fuel Economy:
I chose this model for the interior height. I find it quite comfortable as am a tall older woman with hip trouble. Thus far the car hasn't given me any problems. Overall I am pleased with my little car, however, I find it to be a bit noisy. Im still adjusting to the width of the vehicle when on the road, The trunk is roomy enough for my needs and running around with the grand kids who always carry their backpacks.
- Interior Space: High enough for easy entry and exit
- Cargo Space: enough room for my needs
- Technology and Entertainment: enjoy the ease of radio use right on the steering wheel
- Cabin Noise: may need to add a few more things to buffer the noise
- Visibility: still adapting to the side view mirror adjustment.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.