Used 2012 Scion xB for Sale
Reviews for 2012 Scion xB
Mark's Awesome xB
This car is well made, dependable and Reliable and has alot of great features in it.
- Power: Having had two 2006 xB's I love the extra power and excellaration of the bigger engine in this car especially on the freeways!
- Interior Space: Though I enjoyed my 2006 xB it and the fact that it was spacious for its size, it was small when it came to storage space. I love the bigger 2012 xB, its overall interior space especially the rear hatch space.
- Dashboard: I love the more modern updated dash and instrument readout compared to my 2006 xB. More modern info such as avg mpg, range miles to empty, etc.
- Fuel Economy: Though the extra power is awesome it does come with a price, gas milage. But that is to be expected with going from a smaller engine in my 2006 xB to a Camry engine in my new 2012 xB.
Love my Box
Excellent fuel economy city 27-29/ highway 30-32. I only run the car with premium. Seats are very comfortable and durable. The interior space is huge don't be fooled by the small exterior apperance. The car handles great, brakes on a dime, acceleration is good as well, for its size and weight. Let's not forget the motor is the earlier model Camry so you know it's reliable. I love the center gauges and at night time it allows me to focus on the road. The digital speedometer it awesome as well. If you want something roomy, comfortable, peppy, all around fun to drive everyday then you will love this car. I researched and drove cars for 8 months before making my purchase I couldn't be happier 6 months and 20, 000 miles later thank you Toyota.
- Seat Comfort: Driven for 15 hours straight and never got uncomfortable.
- Cargo Space: With the amount of space you have the versatility is practically endless.
- Dashboard: I love the orange center cluster and gauges. At night it allows the driver to focus on the road and still focus on maintaining the appropriate speed. Toyota did a great job not making the panel a distraction.
- Visibility: I wish the xb came standard with led projection headlights like the 2014 Corolla.
- Ride and Handling: I also wish the xb came standard with better tires than the Goodyear that come stock it's a rather crummy tire that has poor performance and overall tread life.
It's the newest and lowest mileage car I've had.
I had a list of features I was looking for. This is the newest and lowest mileage car with the most technology I've ever had. First time getting a loan and making payments so it had to fit my short term and long term requirements. I had a Honda CRV for 12.5 years as an example. I wanted to be able to sit up and have good visibility through the windows, good gas mileage, be able to fit a bike and cargo in the back with a door that lifts up, not sideways, comfortable seating for me, good overall condition, good handling (especially in the rain), etc. The Scion has those features and it is a manual drive which is fine for me. I can only find one thing I would change is that the exterior frame is low which I am concerned about being dented.
- Ride and Handling: My Scion is a manual and has handled well even in heavy rain. Does well in curves and pick up onto highways.
- Interior Space: I'm considered tall and the layout works well for me, as well sitting in an upright position, not low, for good visibility.
- Cargo Space: I can fit my bike laying down in the back so I don't have to have an external bike carrier at this time!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.