Used 2011 Subaru for Sale
2011 Subaru Outback 2.5I Premium
Coming soon to CarMax Laurel, MD
Reviews for 2011 Subaru
I would recommend it because it's a great car, spacious and safety for a small family.
- Braking: The brakes are fabulous and keeps me safe.
- Weather Versatility: I haven't seen it, in the snow but in the rain it is going just as great when the sun shining.
- Value: Carmax enterprises are liars. They supposedly sold me a 2014 Subaru Legacy but really it was a 2011. 13000 isn't bad but it's absurd..its three years older. price deduction, was necessary.
Engine trouble in less than 4 months
Apparently certain years of Subaru's have engines that are consuming oil at high rates. I have already had to take my car into the dealership to run a special test to see if it qualifies for a whole new engine. There was a lawsuit against Subaru and the company decided to extend the warranty from 80,000 to 100,000. I purchased it with 76,000 on it. I would not purchase this car again.
- Visibility: I can see easily.
- Ride and Handling: Picks up quick in speed
- Cost to Maintain: I might need an entirely new engine, or be stuck with constantly putting oil in it.
- Interior Space: Back seat smaller than Honda CRV, tight with carseats.
I love this car so far! I bought it because I was moving from SC to IN and wanted an all wheel drive vehicle. It's got more room than my previous small SUV and the ride is very smooth. It gets great MPG and the seats are very comfortable. I didn't get uncomfortable from the seats after 11+ hours in the car. I definitely recommend it.
- Seat Comfort: adjustable bucket seats that are very comfortable on long rides
- Fuel Economy: great MPG
- Ride and Handling: smooth ride and very good handling
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.