Used 2012 Subaru for Sale
2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0I Premium
$99 Shipping from CarMax Newark, DE
Reviews for 2012 Subaru
Basic Snow Ride
good mileage and value - pretty capable offroad for mountainous gravel and snow.
- Cost to Maintain:
- Braking: electric emergency brake is not a good pairing with a manual transmission
Love my Subaru
take this with a grain of salt as I am a Subaru fan boy but, this thing is awesome good exceleration decent gas mileage and plenty of cargo space can't recommend these enough!
- Reliability: always had good luck Subarus
- Power: fairly good exceleration
- Interior Space: love the design and it's comfortable and plenty of space even for me at 6'3
- Cabin Noise: I've ridden in more quite cars I'm sure the newer ones are better but this still isn't that bad
An amazing vehicle!
Fuel efficient, road hugging, spacious, nice amenities and very comfortable. With its 6-speed switchable automatic/manual transmission its at home on the highway as on two lane windey mountain roads -- a real pleasure to drive; I thought I would miss the 5-speed of my Scion xA but the steering wheel mounted paddle shifters fill in just fine. My driving is 50/50 Interstate and surface and my Outback consistently gets around 30mpg. With the rear seats lowered it has more cargo area than my son's Jeep Grand Cherokee.
- Fuel Economy: If gas prices go sky-high I'll still be happy with the 27-30+MPG I'm getting now. Mileage is better than my Ford Escape.
- Ride and Handling: On expressways it's like sittintg on your comfy sofa, on the winding hilly roads it settles in and takes curves at speed; it must be the symetrical AWD
- Interior Space: With rear seats up it seats five adults comfortably and still has cargo space.
- Cost to Maintain: I have not owned this long enough to determine maintenance cost, but new tires cost $800, I guess you pay what you want to.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.