Used 2012 Subaru Impreza for Sale
2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0I Premium
$99 Shipping from CarMax Newark, DE
Reviews for 2012 Subaru Impreza
one car to do it all
it's a great little car that can be a daily driver, road trip battle wagon, a snowy mountain shuttle, or weekend track day car.
- Weather Versatility: AWD is great in snow and rain
- Power: after a map reload, you get some seriously smooth power
- Safety: AWD plus airbags plus crash ratings
- Seat Comfort: econo box seats that look like a sport seat, replace with something from the aftermarket
- Ride and Handling: stock shocks and struts are a joke, immediate upgrade required
- Cabin Noise: a little bit noisy
Great gas mileage and AWD
Does what we need it to do.
- Fuel Economy: Best AWD I COULD FIND
- Value: Low miles and low price
- Interior Space: Surprisingly big cargo area
- Cabin Noise: Tire noise and a rattle from passenger vent when cold
Great car for a good price.
I love how sporty it looks and feels. All wheel drive makes it great for handling snow driving in the mountains. It's comfortable and has nice features.
- Fuel Economy: It shows me how much gas I'm using as I drive, so I can consciously choose to drive more conservatively to save gas. Good MPG too.
- Ride and Handling: I love how precise the handling is. Takes tight turns well and holds a great turning radius.
- Cabin Noise: I can't use my Bluetooth because the microphone is near the windshield and callers can't hear me over the cabin noise and engine when I'm driving on the freeway.
- Braking: The brakes are strong and efficient, but Carmax said they would fix the squeaking when I bought it, and they didn't fix it. So every time I slow down, my brakes squeak really loudly. No fault of Subaru, I'd assume. Just Carmax.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.