Used 2011 Subaru Legacy for Sale
About the 2011 Subaru Legacy
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2011 Subaru Legacy. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2011 Subaru Legacy
2011 Subaru Legacy AMAZING car!
Subaru makes a very good vehicle. The symmetrical AWD is amazing. The legacy ride is very smooth. The car is beautiful. There are so many reasons I would recommend this car!
- Weather Versatility: The subaru symmetrical AWD is amazing. I feel confident in drivng this car in ANY weather!
- Styling: I love the looks of this car and the compliments we get on it.
- Value: I love the value of subaru's. I feel you get a lot more standard stuff than on other cars for less.
- Fuel Economy: I was hoping to get a little better but it's still better than the vechicle I had before.
- Technology and Entertainment: I bought this one used so was dissapointed didn't have blue tooth or back up camera
A great car to have
Overall this is a great car I know the limited has more upgrades but if I had to buy another car I'll get a legacy all over again
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment:
I love this car so far! I bought it because I was moving from SC to IN and wanted an all wheel drive vehicle. It's got more room than my previous small SUV and the ride is very smooth. It gets great MPG and the seats are very comfortable. I didn't get uncomfortable from the seats after 11+ hours in the car. I definitely recommend it.
- Seat Comfort: adjustable bucket seats that are very comfortable on long rides
- Fuel Economy: great MPG
- Ride and Handling: smooth ride and very good handling
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.