Used 2010 Toyota Venza for Sale
2010 Toyota Venza
$1899 Shipping from CarMax Palmdale, CA
Reviews for 2010 Toyota Venza
Great For A Tall Family!
We are a family of five and everyone is tall. We had no use for a third row. The Venza has tons of both leg and headroom. Very comfortable for everyone - and I am 6' 5"! The fact that it is a Toyota was a big factor in our purchase because my wife and I have owned 10 Toyotas in the past 30 years and they have all run and run with little or no problems.
- Interior Space: Much bigger than it looks
- Seat Comfort: Nice seats with good support
- Cargo Space: Lots of room for everything
- Visibility: My only negative is your can't see well out of the back but this can be addressed with a back up camera
Excellent all purpose vehicle.
This car is the easiest to get in and out of. It's not low like a car and not high like an SUV. The controls are right where you want them. I love the panorama sunroof but wished there was a roof rack. The seats, especially the back I've been told are very comfortable. The styling is very impressive as are the pedal response and steering. This is an all around decent car and I am happy about my purchase.
- Power: Can get out of its own way 280hp, and everyone elses
- Styling: Sharpest crossover out there
- Visibility: Lots of blind spots
- Cabin Noise: With a car like this it should be quieter
it rides like there is no suspension on it
the car has too ruff of a ride even going over speed bumps at slow speed every one in the car will bounce they steering is hard to handle and the dash board rattles constantly and the seats are hard and very uncomfortable
- Fuel Economy: good milage
- Interior Space: nice and roomy
- Cargo Space: holds a lot back seat let down for more storage
- Dashboard: rattles all the time
- Ride and Handling: rides like a tractor as if there are no shocks
- Seat Comfort: seats are very hard and uncomfortable
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.