Used 2012 Volvo S60 for Sale
2012 Volvo S60 T5
Coming soon to CarMax Ellicott City, MD
About the 2012 Volvo S60
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2012 Volvo S60. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2012 Volvo S60
Great car. Fun to drive. Handles excellent in rain
Very fun to drive. Handles well in all inclement weather. The seats are excellent. The back seat is a little tight, but I still manage to get my 12 year old and an infant car seat in the back with two adults up front.
- Safety: By far one of the safest sedans you could own.
- Cabin Noise: Very quiet cabin.
- Power: The turbo I-5 provides excellent acceleration and power.
- Cost to Maintain:
I love my Volvo. So happy I could find one with low mileage at Carmax
This model is perfect for me. I wanted a low mileage Volvo for a reasonable price. I did not want to pay for luxury features, I just wanted a Volvo. My old Volvo is 14 years old and still looks great. My Buick Regal started falling apart (body and engine) way too soon as compared to my Volvo.
- Safety: Volvo is know for it's safety features
- Styling: Sharp looking style. Eye-catching in black
- Seat Comfort: Comfortable interior.
Decent car, good price, but some problems
Personally I love my car but I wouldn't recommend it to others without full disclosure of cons, below.
- Safety: Tons of safety features, city braking is great
- Power: Great acceleration
- Styling: Nice feel, definitely a luxury car
- Technology and Entertainment: The car stereo doesn't handle iphones well when connected via USB, esp if also connected by bluetooth
- Ride and Handling: Automatic downshifting causes sudden deceleration from 50km/h to 45km/h; makes passengers think you don't know how to brake smoothly
- Cost to Maintain: really expensive oil changes and other regular maintenance; internal chrome does not stand up to heat
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.