Used 2013 Acura RDX for Sale
2013 Acura RDX AWD
Free Shipping from CarMax White Marsh, MD
Reviews for 2013 Acura RDX
I've owned a 1999 RL and loved it so much that I couldn't wait to own another Acura, however, the sport model is jerky. You feel every gear as it's shifting and this is an automatic. If I could afford it I would purchase something else.
- Seat Comfort: I drive from MA to NC, it's a long ride and the seats make the ride comfortable.
- Fuel Economy: I seem to be filling this every 2 days and it's not a small tank.
- Ride and Handling: The automatic shouldn't shift as hard as it does. I feel every gear as it shifts, sometimes it jerks into gear but I'm told that the sport engine does that.
- Technology and Entertainment: There are so many other makes and models that have better technology. The audio is supposed to be premium but it sounds very tinny no matter how much you adjust the bass.
The RDX is a luxury auto with a sporty feel
It’s a great car for an individual or a family. Acceleration is zippy. It also has a pretty good mpg for the size.
- Ride and Handling: Rides like a car
- Technology and Entertainment: Voice commands are not up to par.
- Cargo Space: Can get a little cramped due to slant of back window.
Love my “new” car!
Fun to drive, great pickup when accelerating, awesome for long trips or short jaunts to the grocery store.
- Ride and Handling: Smooth drive
- Cargo Space: Room for groceries and lots of extras.
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.