Used 2013 BMW Z4 for Sale
2013 BMW Z4 SDrive35i
Only available at CarMax Jacksonville, FL
Reviews for 2013 BMW Z4
Met for small very skinny people
No room, not comfortable for long hauls
- Dashboard: Very slick and alot of cool options
- Power: Get up is strong
- Braking: Easy to control
- Interior Space: Way too small for anyone who's not skinny or tall
- Value: KBB says I lost $8K instantly off its value
- Seat Comfort: too small, no arm room
Luxury Hardtop Doesn't Disappoint
I'd recommend it to friends as a weekend driver unless they are totally kidlet free. It's a great empty-nest car and has all the bells and whistles one expects from a BMW roadster.
- Technology and Entertainment: Headsup display with Satellite Radio and the BMW system.
- Seat Comfort: Power seating, lumbar support adjustment. Very comfortable on longer rides.
- Ride and Handling: Handles well, grips the road. Lots of get up and go when needed.
- Cost to Maintain: Budget for necessary upkeep/replacement. Zero run tires are not cheap.
- Cargo Space: Limited cargo space - although more than a typical roadster.
THE ULTIMATE DRIVING MACHINE
Sporty, appealing yet powerful on it's class.
- Safety: Made by reliable brand for safety
- Ride and Handling: Balanced and stable
- Power: great acceleration
- Cabin Noise: loud engine/exhaust noise
- Value: not designed for a daily use car
- Cost to Maintain: German engineering and maintenance
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.