Used 2013 Buick LaCrosse for Sale
About the 2013 Buick LaCrosse
The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration's independent crash tests help you make informed decisions about vehicle safety. NHTSA's 5-Star Safety Ratings give consumers insights into how vehicles perform in crash tests, with more stars equaling higher safety ratings. Here are the ratings for the 2013 Buick LaCrosse. Certain vehicles may have unrepaired safety recalls. Visit nhtsa.gov/recalls to look up a specific vehicle.
Reviews for 2013 Buick LaCrosse
Great price for car
I have always loved lacrosse before buying the 2013 I had previously owned a 2006 and never had to put major work in it! So I decided to stay in the family an I'm very happy I did my Buick LaCrosse is one of the smoothest driving vehicles out. My experience with Carmax was great...
- Fuel Economy: Can use any gas I fillup once every week to two weeks
- Styling: Has Crome wheels double roof a lot of space in the interior
1/2 the car...
Debated between 2013 Buick Lacrosse and 2013 Lincoln MKS. Chose the Lacrosse because it had less miles. The Lacrosse is less than 1/2 the car of the MKS. Electronics are complicated to use and low in visual quality. Road noise is higher than MKS. Lacrosse is physically more tiring and requires more effort to drive than MKS. It doesn't have the sporty and luxury drive-ability of the MKS. I went from a Lincoln LS to the Lacrosse; can't hardly wait to get back to Lincoln.
- Fuel Economy:
- Technology and Entertainment:
- Ride and Handling:
- Cabin Noise:
It's the car of my dreams, beautiful and luxurious
The Buick Lacrosse is very comfortable, runs great and looks even better! It's a luxurious car without the price tag.
- Interior Space: Everyone in my family is very tall and leg room is important! I get that in my Buick La Crosse.
- Technology and Entertainment: My Buick La Crosse has all the bells and whistles, it's equipped with OnStar, Navigation and Bluetooth just to name a few.
- Visibility: It's very elegant and sleek, I love the look!
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.