Used 2013 Buick for Sale
2013 Buick Enclave Leather
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
2013 Buick Verano
Only available at CarMax Columbus Sawmill, OH
2013 Buick LaCrosse Premium
Only available at CarMax Jacksonville West, FL
2013 Buick Verano Leather
$449 Shipping from CarMax St. Louis - Mid Rivers Mall, MO
2013 Buick Verano
$1599 Shipping from CarMax Colorado Springs, CO
Reviews for 2013 Buick
I love my Buick Verano
I used to drive a Chrysler 300 and loved that car but when it got up to 220,000 miles I had to get a more reliable vehicle. I liked the sporty look of the Buick Verano and it was a good price with low mileage. It is a very smooth ride..many people of commented on it being smooth and quiet. I like the size. It isn't too big or too small. It is just right. It is pretty good on gas mileage. I really couldn't be happier with my car.
- Ride and Handling:
- Technology and Entertainment:
Luv my LaCrosse!!!
I originally became interested in the Buick LaCrosse after renting one on a business trip. After doing a through online review and an exhaustive search for the exact model and features I wanted I purchased my LaCrosse and I completely satisfied with the car. It is comfortable to drive and it handles superbly. Let's not forget that it is very fuel efficient considering the fact that it has all the power and acceleration I need and quite frankly more than I expected. I have owned many nice cars over the years and so far my LaCrosse has performed beyond my expectations. This is certainly not my father's Buick. Great car that's really fun to drive.
- Dashboard: The ergonomics are incredible and at night it's like piloting a spacecraft.
- Power: Great acceleration when you want it.
- Ride and Handling: Truly a fun car to pilot.
- Cargo Space: Could use a little bit larger trunk capacity m
Previous Honda owner
It's overall a nice car. However, you make the best of what you have when you've made a commitment...that said, do your research before purchasing this vehicle. To me it's loud compared to my very old Honda. You will hear various systems working while you drive the car which personally makes me crazy! The car has had 2 dealer services since purchase not even 90 days in. Exhaust clips and serpentine belt and tensioner (belt screeches when using a/c). I do enjoy the car but as soon as I can I will be going back to Honda or Toyota. Good Luck!
- Power: 4 cylinder but a nice take off, more power than expected for such a small car
- Styling: Sporty body style
- Technology and Entertainment: Heated steering wheel I like the Bluetooth features
- Cabin Noise: Previous Honda owner 2003 with nearly 199,000 miles (no exaggeration) engine was quite couldn't hear tranny or anything
- Fuel Economy: Does not have fuel efficiency some where along the lines of a 6cyl which is not bad but the car is 4 curl defeats the entire purpose (in my opinion)
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.