Used Buick Enclave for Sale
2016 Buick Enclave Premium
$99 Shipping from CarMax Lancaster, PA
About The Buick Enclave
Featuring an impressive amount of cargo space, a generous list of standard features, and smooth, comfortable ride, the Buick Enclave is a vehicle that has earned its spot among some of the best three-row SUVs on the road today. Starting with the 2018 model, Buick unveiled the second and most recent generation of the Buick Enclave, refreshing the vehicle's interior and exterior styling and updating the Enclave with a number of exciting new technology features. If you are in the market for a three-row SUV that offers both a smooth and agile ride as well as a wide range of convenient technology features, purchasing a used Buick Enclave is an excellent option to consider.
Unless otherwise noted, information relating to these featured vehicles comes from third-party sources, including manufacturer information. Product and company names may be trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of third-party entities. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by these entities.
Q: Is the Buick Enclave smaller starting in 2018?
A: The Buick Enclave was fully redesigned in 2018 as the Enclave entered its second generation. The 2018 Buick Enclave is slimmer and sits lower than its first generation (2008-2017) predecessors, but features a slightly longer wheelbase.
Q: Does the Buick Enclave have three rows?
A: Yes, the Buick Enclave does have three rows of seating. It is capable of seating up to seven passengers.
Q: How much does the Buick Enclave weigh?
A: According to Buick, the 2016 Buick Enclave has a base curb weight of 4,724 lbs when equipped with a FWD drivetrain. When equipped with an AWD drivetrain, the 2016 Buick Enclave has a base curb weight of 4,922 lbs according to Buick.
Buick Enclave Trim Configurations
2014-2017 Buick Enclave Trim Configurations
The 2014-2017 Buick Enclave comes available in three different trim configurations:
• Base - The base trim of the 2014-2017 Buick Enclave includes standard features such as Bluetooth® audio streaming, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with mahogany wood accents, a six-speaker audio system, tri-zone automatic climate control, and more.
• Leather - The Leather trim of the 2014-2017 Buick Enclave includes everything found on the base trim as well as leather-appointed seating, blind spot monitoring, heated front seats, driver's seat memory, and more.
• Premium - The Premium trim of the 2014-2017 Buick Enclave includes everything found on the leather trim as well as heated and cooled front seats, a Bose® premium audio system, lane departure warning, articulating headlamps, and more.
2018-2019 Buick Enclave Trim Configurations
The second generation Buick Enclave (2018-present) comes available in four different trim configurations:
• Base - The base trim of the 2018-2019 Buick Enclave includes standard features such as heated front seats, a hands-free power liftgate, Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ compatibility, LED headlights, and more.
• Essence - The Essence trim of the 2018-2019 Buick Enclave includes everything found on the base trim as well as perforated leather-appointed seats, an air ionizer, rear cross traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, and more.
• Premium - The Premium trim of the 2018-2019 Buick Enclave includes everything found on the Essence trim as well as heated and cooled front seats, heated second-row captain's chairs, front park assist, a heated steering wheel, a 10-speaker Bose® premium audio system, and more.
• Avenir - The Avenir trim of the 2018-2019 Buick Enclave includes everything found on the Premium trim as well as a power moonroof, a rearview camera with surround vision, a wireless charging pad, a built-in navigation system, and more.
RepairPal gave the Buick Enclave an overall reliability rating of 3 out of 5 stars, which RepairPal describes as Average. This rating ranks the Buick Enclave 24th out of 26 among midsize SUVs.
- Cost RepairPal reports that the average total annual cost for repairs and maintenance on a Buick Enclave is $720, compared to an average of $622 for midsize SUVs and $719 for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Frequency According to RepairPal, Buick Enclave owners bring their vehicles into a repair shop for unscheduled repairs an average of 0.5 times per year, compared to an average of 0.4 times for midsize SUVs and 0.5 times for all the vehicle models RepairPal considered in its dataset.
- Severity RepairPal reported that the probability of a repair being a severe or major issue is 18% for the Buick Enclave, compared to an average of 13% for midsize SUVs and 13% for all the vehicles RepairPal considered in its dataset.
RepairPal Reliability Ratings are based on the actual cost, frequency, and severity of unscheduled repairs and maintenance on make/model data for select 2010-2019 vehicles. The reliability of a specific vehicle may vary depending on its maintenance and driving history, model year, trim, and features.
*RepairPal Reliability Ratings are provided by RepairPal and CarMax is not responsible for their accuracy. These ratings are based on RepairPal Reliability data as of 12/31/2018. Learn more.
Reviews for Buick Enclave
Great car for great price
I love this car! Comfortable ride, spacious, luxury feel, and drives like a small compact car (meaning it turns very easy, easy to park, easy to drive on narrow streets)
- Dashboard: Everything you need is easily accessible
- Ride and Handling: Rides smooth and easy to handle
- Seat Comfort: Comfortable weather a 30 min or 3 hour drive
- Cargo Space: Not much trunk space, have to lay down 3rd row seats alot
- Visibility: Has some blond spots
2019 Buick Enclave Review
2019 Buick Enclave Review
Best Used Cars You May Have Missed
Best Used Cars You May Have Missed
This price does not include tax, title, and tags. Additional fees may also apply depending on the state of purchase.